paintingcloudz1241paintingcloudz1241

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Sipder thingy thing Sipder thingy thing

That is spot on!!! I love the pose and everything keep up the good work!

Dailies #06 - Mini Mario Dailies #06 - Mini Mario

Very Cute! What brush do you use to get that texture? Good work! :)

theblackbx responds:

Thank you very much! :) ... That texture is a combination of different brushes and colors, please send me a PM if you need more information about it ;).

she-sketch she-sketch

I really liked this piece at first until I noticed She-Hulk dose not have a very female body type(by that I mean like the large hips and the legs had no muscle), maybe it's your style who knows? But overall you have the female figure down but I don't think She-Hulk was the right character to do this on. :)

MAKOMEGA responds:

I don't mark. her leg muscle because she no have tension in that area... Btw always like feedbacks next time i will draw she hulk like a mountains of. the cordillera central c:

R2-D2 Zombie R2-D2 Zombie

Hey I was looking through the entries and I noticed your tag is wrong is should be COTM_ZOMBIE not lower case by the way! :)

PKShayde responds:

I know it should bet with the "_" but I searched and didn't find anything, when I used the "-" then I did find some.
it's really weird.

Megaman Megaman

i love it! big fan of mega man!

Mouri responds:

Thanks man! Always nice to see people like your artwork :)

Sexy Z.O.E. Mech Sexy Z.O.E. Mech

great work! love the style you put in and how it has a finished look

ENT-Chanted Forest ENT-Chanted Forest

thats awesome such vibrant colors

PuddyMuddle responds:

Djandora - Serenus Units Djandora - Serenus Units

Great work reminds me of Titanfall just more modern like (not that we have robots that cool). :D

Castle Crashers Castle Crashers

great job it looks great and i love the ice bow. But the orange knights size is off.